Wednesday

President Obama's Great Russian Bear Trap

VLADIMIR PUTIN JUST DOESN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH TROUBLE HE'S IN WHEN HE MESSES WITH THE UNDISPUTED LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, BARACK "HIMSELF" OBAMA.  OBAMA IS SETTING A TRAP FOR THE WOULD BE GREAT RUSSIAN BEAR AND SOON VERY SOON, IT WILL BE SPRUNG ON THE UNSUSPECTING RUSSIAN LEADER.  AFTER SAYING THAT, I WANT TO AGAIN REMIND MY READERS OF ALL THAT FINE OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY I HAVE FOR SALE IN ARIZONA.  CARTOON BY BOB GORRELL


EMBED CODE
Code for Facebook, Blogs, Websites and Myspace.
Just copy and paste into your site.

1 comment:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Actually, If the US and Europe were to go after them economically we could destroy them. I heard a lot of that from economists this last weekend. They weren't liberals either.

Yup, I get a pop-up from "Mac Keeper" that blocks your post. Then when I click "Comments" it takes over my screen behind my browser. I have to get rid or it to comment because it puts your comment box back there too. They are very stupid people.